- Tantalising evidence hints Universe is finite
New Scientist article about the latest research on the shape of the Universe.
- Big Bang glow hints at funnel-shaped Universe
According to observations the Universe is stretched out into a long funnel
- This is a full-text electronic version of Flatland, the famous book of life in many dimensions, written by Edwin Abbott.
- An article from Scientific American (4/99) about how the Universe may be endless, depending on how many dimensions it has.
- This is a clever java applet which lets you explore multi-dimensional figures.?
- An article by Sten Odenwald which explores different views on a multi-dimensional cosmos, with lots of background information and helpful insight.
- This page has information and illustrations of the hypercube and the hypertorus, and animated clips showing how they rotate.?
- A series of articles (links in the left margin) on the theory of everything, wormholes, hyperspace, string theory etc written by Michio Kaku.